Thursday, January 10, 2008

Diet Update.

It's Friday and as always I am looking forward to the weekend. Today is my 10th day on the diet and I am down by 3kg which is kind of surprising. A little exhausted at times but the usual vitamins and fibre is helping. It's amazing how your body reacts when you take away that extra sugar from consuming unhealthy food; how the body will start converting your fat into the sugar you need. A trip to a nutritionist is planned in a month's time to get a balanced diet program into my lifestyle and the daily evening walks will have to stay.

Things I miss though in terms of food:

1. Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad.
2. Korean Barbeque.
3. Fried Chicken Wings...I grew up on them when they were considered a luxury.
4. Cheese, Bread and Mezze Plates.
5. Pizza - Seafood with Extra Anchovies.
6. Hot Chicken and Crispy Chips with loads of Chicken salt.
7. Salt & Pepper Squid.
8. Home made Veal Schnitzle.
9. Margaritas in Summer.
10.Gelati.
11. Nasi Lemak with extra egg and chilli on the side.

Not in any order really, this wishlist, but the plan is to have at least some hot chips when I've reached my target. I have 2 more kgs to go and I hope that by the second week I would have archieved that goal.

My knee on the other hand is appreciating the losses and hopefully I will be able to start jogging again.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger