Saturday, February 23, 2008

Activity in Inactivity

Strangely enough I have been busy...the niece has finally arrived and we've been everywhere from the local store to IKEA. I can't believe how young people these days are so oblivious to budgeting for the week. Singaporean are such instant gratificators! Unreliable...

Saw AME Recruiters last week and met 2 of the nicest people - they were brilliant with what they do...not your regular guys at Hays but you can't win all the time can you.

The new Ipod Touch is also great. I get some sparse coverage when I am doing my walk so I can check my location and the weather - dreaming of the holiday that is looming. The screen is also great and I am glad that I got the 32Gb rather than the 16GB. Apparently the resellers are still trying to push the 16GB without the software upgrade! Cheeky....

Apart from that the other half is in Melbourne for the next couple of days and Indra goes to have his chemo on Tuesday and I have an appointment on Mon at 9.30am. For that I still have yet to do my homework but I'll get them done tonight. The boys are currently asleep and I'm watching the Paper Sisters wondering when I am ever going to get through the boxsets.

Now I am also listening to Peter n Pinoyboy... I miss listening to various podcasts at work but I have a couple more weeks to look for work before going on vacation. Oh well c'est la vie!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm glad your recruiters are working for you. I found you have to keep on them.

Yeah I love the iPod Touch. It's great! I like how it finds and joins networks your been to before. So smart.

I got an 8 Gig, but haven't had a problem. Can your phone get your email?

How is Indra doing, spirit wise?

Anonymous said...

Yupp...I'm planning to give them a ring on Tuesday to see how they're coming along.

The Touch is all I do these days...it is so addictive and I think I have ADT - minor case of!

I still can't get my yahoo email. Apparently it is trying to go through apple somehow? I've tried but I bet it is matter of just setting it right...any advice?

Indra is fine...he is staring at me at the moment wanting a snack almost zombie-like. I gave him some beef jerky and now I am his no.1 long lost friend.

Saw the skiing pics...it must have been great sitting by the log fire!

Kevin said...

The fireplace was great! I didn't rest, but I had a great time. Snowboarding worked every muscle in my body!

Funny, I'd rather check my email on my Touch instead of my Blackberry.

Powered By Blogger