Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No blogging in 5 days

It's amazing but I haven't had the chance to write anything for 5 days. Not that there wasn't anything interesting happening...i.e. I finally gave in a bought a 32GB touch. The other half is in heriting the 8GB nano 3rd Gen. I like it and have been playing with it ever since.

I've also loaded up some pictures in there which is marvellous so that when I get a little despondent, I can look it up and enjoy the memories of better days.

The weather has also been atrocious in Adelaide from 39degrees celcius yesterday to 20.2 this morning with rain expected. It is becoming more and more like Melbourne!

On the work front, I saw some marvellous people yesterday and I believe that they will do a great job in finding me another placement. They have a very positive vibe about them and I am lucky in a way to have met people of a similar mindset.

Till then guys...hope you are having a great time Kevin, Peter/Pinoyboy still trying to download the podcast via wifi when I'm out and about, Andrew - where are you?, Keiran - lessons begin soon I hope and to everyone else - just be Happy!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger