Thursday, February 14, 2008

Final Day @ Work

All is set...lunch is organised at the Sailmaster...champagne, Red Wine and Cabcharge. In the menu Oysters, Whiting and Fillet Steak MR. Why not since it is my very last day with the company.

Regrets - None actually...I thought I should be sad but I am more relieved than distraught. There is just so many other more important things to think about and my schedule for the next 3 weeks is jammed packed with interviews and family affairs.

I have an appointment with the Oncologist on Tuesday for Indra and he seems brighter. I hope remission will see for another 12 months. I am more distraught with that reality than the joblessness.

Just counting the hours now! Wish me luck and happy belated Valentine's everyone...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger