Saturday, March 15, 2008

Wet Wet Wet - Hanoi

It is the second day in Hanoi and drizzled all day. Stupid me brought myself a pair of running shoes instead of a cross-trainer and of course there is muck all over my legs. Vietnam is a mix bag and I've noticed how different Vietnamese are to the Chinese. I have been mistaken as Vietnamese countless times so I've given up trying to explain instead a wave of a hand and a smile is becoming a norm.

Pictures are hard to take especially during the wet season but I've noticed that it is hard to put your camera away...

More updates soon....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kevin said...

Sucks for the rain! Don't let your camera get damaged.

Powered By Blogger