Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Anzac Weekend...

The weekend was spent away at the beach house which was OK but a little depressing due to the cold and wintery weather. The boys had a good time though running along the beach and we did finally manage to go to the tavern that recently opened.

It wasn't great but at least it's somewhere to hang out with the locals...and for your homemade $10 deserts which is a little expensive for a country town. Mum said that the satay sauce is atrocious so we stayed away from having any meals there.

Sunsets are great at Point Turton...the colours changes every evening which is fantastic for phototaking. I try to see the positives....

Indra is finally in remission and he seems to be a new boy. I feel blessed that the treatment has given him a new lease on life but still I am a little worried that he will fall ill again. For the moment, I take comfort that he is happy and healthy. Admiral on the other hand is a little cutie and like all cuties he is a charmer...the little devil.

This week is interview week and I am hopefull that I will find something interesting on the jobfront.

June will see us in Sydney and I am not too sure whether Andrew would then have moved to Sydney?? We are catching Phantom at the Lyric theatre with Anthony Warlow (he is the best) and it will be his last performance, it is worth the trip over. I am planning to meet old friends for YUM CHA as well and if Andrew is already living in town, it will be a good idea to catch up. Who knows... I think I will email him today to find out.

I am also glad to hear Pinoyboy's voice on Ohmypod....I thought we lost him but he is still around though not sounding well. Take care of yourself and get better! Hang around as long as you can coz Ohmypod really needs you as much as we do!!

Also in the pipeline of travels....the trip to the US in 2009/10 covering SF, LA, Vegas, Chicago and NY, Toronto etc. It will be great to be able to get to Texas but I am unsure whether it's going to be possible. I am excited at the prospect of finally meeting Kevin, Brad and maybe Peter and PB. As always, I must plan it right so that we get to the National Parks that we want to see and swing around to see my distant friends.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Oh my Gosh!!! You gotta give me some notice, we have to get together!

Powered By Blogger