Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Why things happen...

Today I am feeling a little philosophical...it always escalate into days of spiralling sleepless nights and a physical aching that just wouldn't go away. On top of that, I then get bombarded by montages of unexplained circumstances when I do go to sleep - a series of disconnected episodes straight out of someone else's personal memoirs that are just emotionally trying to figure out.

Maybe because the quest for happiness is perilous, it is hard to realise where you are in your life without comparing it to something you think is the ideal, tangible. Then I reason the response to be a mental cushion in-built to make me feel better about myself so that my psyche can pull out of this soulful malaise. I think I have too much time on my hands. God and this headache won't go away either!

My thoughts are cacophonous!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger