Sunday, April 06, 2008

How I feel today.....

So back to square one with the job-hunting now that the holidays are out of the way. I have set myself a reasonable target i.e. apply for 3 jobs a week and therefore I should have 12 applications out there. The hard bit is trying to find a job that you enjoy and at the same time pays reasonably well...huh?! Are you kidding me?!

Apart from that ,I have gone to 3 galleries today as a morning outing which is great. I used to be able to do that quiet often and working at the Art Museum environment was really good for the senses...I didn't have to go very far. I have also renewed my membership at the Art Gallery so that will see me networking again and enjoy the visual feast I've missed working in Finance.

What now Hadi? Lunch and then home to spruce up the house, run a wash and then start working on resumes. Oh yes I nearly forgot! Need to buy some iceberg for tonight and to the photo store to print an 8x10.

Alas ...all in day's work!

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Onwards! Personally, I hope you find something in the arts that pays a whole lot of money!

Powered By Blogger