Wednesday, April 09, 2008

It's officially Thursday



I feel 85%...there must have been a bug that hung around but for now I am sure that my tummy has recovered and only the aches on my back are left lingering. Oh well...at least I am not running in and out of the bathroom all the time.

The workfront has been slow what with me being less enthused after the holidays so I do need to pull my finger out and not fall in such malaise of complacency. The annoying thing is that my Touch crashed yesterday...it just wouldn't power up and I couldn't get it connected to iTunes nor externally charged from the sync cables. So back to Myers to drop it off...it is only about 2 months old. Not too sure what happened but I think it was overworked. 3-4 weeks that's what they say... they're nice but was rather clueless.

Apparently, they informed me that if Apple couldn't fix it, they will either replace it with a 'refurbished' pair or replace parts there of. The chances of me getting a new Touch is out of the question. I guess I was not prepared to hear that Apple is so cheap eventhough they would have you pay squillions just to own one of their toys.

Sadly this week, I purchased an ExtremeMac Tango speakers so that I can put it into the spare room. The sound is fantastic but with the demise of my Touch, I guess I have to revert back to the nano for the time being.

Today I wait for the gas-meter man to come and do his annual reading. The last reading was in 2005 in which we have been trying ever since to get him through the door. Mum will swing around at 11am to pick up a framed photograph I have made of the partner to be displayed at the holiday house.

It is going to be a mundane exercise today...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

I'm sorry to hear about your iPod. I hope you get it back as soon as possible.

Hop to it! Get that new job!

Powered By Blogger