Sunday, July 06, 2008

In search of a new lens....



I haven't made up my mind yet but the Nikon Nikkor 10.5mm macro lens is good but I am not too sure whether I do mind the distortion. It is something that I don't really need for wide angle shots as my 18-200 should work out fine. The Cambodia trip will see us in places that are inaccessible to the general tourists hordes so I really want a wide angle lens to capture the scenes.








The 14-24mm Nikon F2.8 is excellent but will cost an arm and a leg. With f2.8, a faster lens is always a boon but at two and half grand, that is a little ostentatious.




Anyway the weekend was alright - bought shoes, a shirt and some nice undies. I like the mid cut briefs - they're not too long and they're not a thong either. Just right! Also went to the cinema for an anime festival thingo and sat through VEXILLE. Nearly fell asleep...not good when you are an anime addict.



I have also been catching up on my blog reads and podcasts. I cannot imagine living without them now...how odd?!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger