Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is blogging getting harder each day....

It seems so. Work somehow occupies most of my time these days and longing for a nice vacation which is still a couple of months away can be difficult but yes work pays bills, bills paid = holidays.

The people I am with are excellent on good days and really shitty most days so it is getting harder to pick up after someone's mess as days goes by. Proximity to the problem groups is a big issue and sometimes collateral damage is unavoidable - you get involved even when you are not suppose to. I try not too think about work too much and the politics so all in all I think being an underling this time around is not half bad.

But the weekend is almost here again and I just had a wonderful lunch of Pinot and Linguini so that went down quite well. I almost think it was rather extravagant of me but I needed a break.

I also have an excellent Boss whom lack of a better word is a real cool guy and we have an understanding that we are good at what we do when we finally get to do them but for the moment, fire-fighting is needed in the area.

Will be in Sydney again in a fortnight's time and hopefully will be able to stay again over the weekend this time. Who knows what is going to happen but hey maybe I do need to get out of the office.

Still haven't got my iPhone yet - I just cannot commit to getting something that I don't need but maybe when the plans are more competitive I might give it a go. Indra is also doing well - well as he can be though at times he seems utterly exhausted. He is in remission afterall and a quality of life is what we are after if nothing else.

OH...I am so exhausted. Time to go home.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

to blog these days too. Don't feel you need to rush and get that iPhone. when the time is right, you'll know it.

Have a great weekend! I want to see some pics of Sydney.

Powered By Blogger