Thursday, September 04, 2008

September Blues....

It is the beginning of Spring, father's day this weekend, a weekend in Singapore thereafter, a work trip to Queensland upon returning and another holiday in October long weekend in Melbourne.

I should be grateful that everything is all planned out for the next couple of months anyway but I am so exhausted. Yes Kevin - the BIG E!

So this weekend, a deserved long soak with aromatic bath salts and maybe a trip to the masseuse/physio therapist just around the corner of home sweet home.

More later...

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Resting is so important. That's all I did today. I watched some of the show Weeds on my DVR and watched the movie Disturbia, all while stuffing my face with pizza!

Tomorrow starts my work week. 1pm to 8pm.

That bath sounds great.

Powered By Blogger