Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Huh?

My day has been awful a visit to the dentist included...the pump is hard at work so that I can exhale, the headache is getting more unbearable and then there is the neverending office move that no one told me about causing me to go into respiratory attack. Wonder who invented dust?
I definitely need to get well before I leave for my vacation - the mouth trauma is also getting unbearable.

I am still listening to the Killers which is growing on me. Sadly I have also bought Taylor Swift out of ignorance but Madeline Peyroux Bare Bones is still not convincing me to leave it on my iPod?

As for American Idol, I am voting for Danny Gokey - he will be in the top 2. I am also biased...


I am also enjoying Bioshock - surprisingly no bizarre headaches. Maybe because it is so macabre i.e. Little Sisters, Big Daddies etc.






We see how we go this week. I have the Festival tomorrow night - hopefully Adam Hill is going to be funny or I want my money back.
I need to lie down.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Hey I ran into one of the comments you left in my blog and wanted to say hello to you! Hope all is well in Adelaide.

Kevin said...

Spoilers to Bioshock! Hmmmmm...I had to turn away!

Powered By Blogger