Thursday, September 27, 2007

I am a Mega Lesbian..

I was driving the hubby to work, I think this was 2 days ago when we saw an orange-haired lady crossing infront of us in the city looking all sweaty like she just came out of the shower. She was very 'noticeable' for she works in the same building as the hubby and dashes across the street breathless most of the time. She's a big girl as well so it hard not to see her. The weird thing is that, from what I can gather at 8am is that she carries with her a Bob the Builder Lunch Box and various Hello Kitty bags into the office. She never ever wears a skirt and changes her hair-colour quite often. She is also in her late 40s and smokes. Notice all the negativity? We are terrible people.

The hubby can be insensitive sometimes and said that she looks dreadful and being a professional we shouldn't be caught dead looking the way she does and dealing with the public. Yes... the hubby works for the health department - bored shitless there because of all the parasites and no-brainers but it pays the bill. I recall having a similar job? Ooops I do have a similar job - shit!

Anyway, to cut the story short, he said that she probably had not had sex in eons and that it was hard not to notice that she was infact quite a 'dike-ish' lesbian and not a looker at that (this was implied). I told him not to be so bitchy...it was very unbecoming and quite sarcastically said out loud that in that case it will make me the BIGGEST Lesbian he has ever met! He laughed but I gave him one of those killer looks that cut through his cockiness. It was abrupt but very effective I think.... Am I the biggest Mega Lesbian ever? How depressing...

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm picturing a orange haired woman walking across the street. I would think she was homeless first. The homeless people here come in all states of dress. I've even seen homeless drag queens.

sounds like hubby has bite to his sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

The wierd thing about homeless Australians is their nature - they tend to be more vocal, the kind with multiple personalities while the ones in the States tend to talk to themselves rather than share their thoughts with EVERYONE!

I'm not good with homeless people especially those with vocal repertoires...the hubby always laugh at me for cringing because they seem to always want to converse with me for some reason?!

Hubby had had always a bite to his sense of humour. What can you do really - can't change them, too set in his ways and too old to try!

Powered By Blogger