Monday, June 09, 2008

Sydney - Homeward Bound?

So here I am waiting for my flight to Sydney. I hope that Andrew can spare some time tomorrow evening so that we can catch up ...if only for a drink. At this stage, he is not sure but will give me a call later.

It will be one of those rather bizarre and busy week. I have meeting across all three days - mostly to tighten some contracts and put in place 'enhancements' i.e. the current process is not working as you can imagine.

The job is turning out to be very challenging but the potential are endless. So I am giving it another couple of weeks before I look for an alternative career. The people are also good and the bosses are supportive but still too early to tell.

Will keep you posted! Maybe catch a movie = Sydney Film Festival or maybe another visit to the cocktail bars....

Would be nice to see Andrew again.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I'm wishing you all the best with the job.

Onward!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kevin...I'll come visit you someday I promise!!

Powered By Blogger